Hackathon 1st edition
27 May 2024 - 31 May 2024
Are you an Early Career Researcher who wants to delve into the drug repurposing field? Join us on 27-31 May on the 1st edition of REMEDi4ALL’s Hackathon!
We want to:
- Empower ECRs to embrace the potential of drug repurposing, instilling the concept as a viable option for drug development while maintaining the essence of a “product development mindset”.
- Immerse ECRs in pivotal phases of drug development, allowing them to gain proficiency and practical skills.
- Foster an appreciation for diverse skill sets and the collaborative approach needed for drug development, which includes patient engagement, research synergy, and strategic market navigation.
- Cultivate the art of critical thinking in drug repurposing.
Thanks to this gathering, ECRs will be able to:
- Become familiar with computational tools for generating and ranking repurposed drug candidates suitable for a target medical use.
- Learn how to narrow down potential repurposed drug options tailored to a particular indication.
- Gain skills to identify gaps in a repurposing project, thus helping to define the path for a drug candidate.
This way, a community of ECRs with an interest and knowledge about drug repurposing and a strong desire to deliver impact to patients, will be created. Do you want to become a member of this community?